Upon completion of the ICS Annual Professional Maritime Programme the candidates have the following examination options:
The Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE)
which consist of seven (7) modules (four (4) compulsory and three (3) optional) and lead to ICS Membership and full qualification.
The Advance Diploma (AD)
which consists of the Shipping Business, plus minimum one optional module.
AD can be elected when the candidates are not able to sit all seven modules in one examination period but wish to take the first step towards ICS Membership.
Candidates with relevant professional or educational qualifications may apply for exemptions from a maximum of three (3) exams, by submitting the Exemption Application Form and the relevant documentation via http://shipbrokers.org
Exemption fee per subject: £160.
Examinations November 2017 & may 2018
cHECK BELOW THE EXAM TIMETABLEs
Exam Fees and Important Deadlines
- Student Registration (annual fee): £115 per year (covers both November & May exam periods)
- Deadline for Early discounted entry fee £75 per subject (both for November 2017 & May 2018 exams): 12th September 2017
The standard fee, £125 per subject applies from 13th September 2017 to 3rd April 2018
- Final deadline for registration (November 2017 Exams): 16th October 2017
- Deadline for deferment, exam centre or subject changes (November 2017 exams): 23rd October 2017. Deferment fee: £45 per subject
- November exam results published: 22nd February 2018
- Deadline for post examination review (November 2017 exams): 15th March 2018 Examination review fee: £140 per examination paper
- Final deadline for registration, examination fee £125 per subject (May 2018 Exams): 3rd April 2018
- Deadline for deferment, exam centre or subject changes (May 2017 exams): 10th April 2018
- May 2018 exam results published: 23rd August 2018