Tutorship is the distance learning programme covering the ICS syllabus and preparing students to take the Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE).
Tutorship is especially designed to meet the training needs of captains & officers who are currently on board and of shipping professionals who travel frequently abroad.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- In order to enrol at the tutorship course you have to complete the registration form for tutorship.
- Once enrolled, we will provide you with the ICS course book and allocate a tutor who will guide you through you studies.
- Tutorship assignments are delivered either electronically via email.
- Each course book contains self assessment and a further 10 “Test” questions and a mock exam that can be submitted for marking and comments to a tutor.
- Each assignment is returned by email within 7 - 10 working days.
- Your registration is valid for one year from 1 June to 31 May.